Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday Update (on Monday)

Well, I'm getting closer. It was another busy weekend for me, but maybe one of these days I'll get caught up.

Last week was a light week. Nothing much going on other than Sunday School. I wasn't able to attend, but I've heard that it was a good class with Woody teaching on Jesus 101. Come join us next Sunday for Presbyterian 101.

This week we have the second installment of the Workday Getaway Lunch. This month we will be meeting at Sawyer's in Downtown Lexington (325 West Main St) on Thursday March 18th at 11:30am. Lunch will be less than an hour so that everyone can get back to work on time.

Stay tuned for an update on the House Party for March. We are currently evaluating whether or not to move it back a week due to short notice and the fact that both Kyle and I may be unable to attend. We will have it, though. And it will be a fun Game Night at the Jernigan's House (4088 Kenesaw Dr). I will let you all know ASAP what the date is. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment